As I mentioned in a previous post, I am really passionate about photography. It has been my longest love story and it’s still going!! So here a list (in no particular order) of my photography gear & gadgets:
- Canon EOS 6D Camera & Canon 24-105mm f/4 L Lens – together they create a versatile tool to use when traveling, although not that lightweight. It still is the lightest full-frame camera (bought in New York)
- Canon EOS Rebel XTi (American equivalent of the 400D as it was bought in Los Angeles, CA) & Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Lens, a good zoom, quite versatile. I had a lot of fun with it in my twenties!
- Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II (which has gone through really harsh times, – 23 in Harbin, through sand in New Zealand, finally the lens broke with the help of my son, had to have it replaced) was chosen for it’s performances despite it’s compact size. Easy to carry around, great quality of pictures and videos for a compact.
- Lomo Fisheye 2 (bought near Santa Monica, CA), a very enjoyable 35mm camera which works great with expired films!
- FUJIFILM INSTAX Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Camera – instant photography it’s a great invention! I love to hold in my hands a picture I just took!
- XiaoMi wireless remote control selfie stick & tripod
- iPhone 7 – for everyday photography, when I am not carrying any camera with me, very useful as it passes unnoticed 😉
- FUJIFILM PrinCiao Smart – the ultimate photo printer that you can take with you everywhere. What’s interesting about this portable photo printer is that every paper supply box comes with a new ink cartridge. So no need to buy the paper and the cartridges separately! The printing quality is amazing as well, having glossy or matte printing options, different sizes and even collages.
- Home-use mini Lightroom with LED lights. I use it for product photography (e.g. jewelries of food)
2009, Me and my Lomo Fisheye 2 in London (and my Canon as well, hanging on the side)